HEAT PUMPS RC Series air/water range 7,1 kW to 36,7 kW - CHILLERS C Series air/water range 6,5 kW to 33,6 kW with Centrifugal fans R-410A
Standard technical/construction specifications:
The A Series units with remote condenser have been designed for the production of cold water for use in conditioning and process manufacturing systems (on request the units may also work with glycol water) and comprise:
- an AISI 316 stainless steel frame, with adjustable anti-vibration feet;
- aluminium alloy panels lined with insulating/soundproofing material;
- remote condenser with galvanised plate structure painted in RAL 9016, with vertical (V) or horizontal (H) air delivery;
- coil with hydrophilic fins for optimal air flow, standard operating temperature +45 °C outdoor air;
- axial electric fan(s) with brushless permanent magnets. Class “A” energy rating with low voltage integrated regulation;
- electrical panel with an IP rating of 55, with phase sequence relay and door lock, control and power distribution board with microprocessor, recorded events/alarms, on board or remote terminal;
- scroll compressor(s) which work with HFC R-410A, HP + LP pressure gauges, liquid receiver;
- exchanger with braze welded plates, electromagnetic-operated flow meter, mesh filter, on/off valves, expansion tank, safety valve, pressure gauge, air vent, water outlet standard temperature range +6 °C +50 °C;
- permanent magnet circulation pump, class “A” energy rating;
- integrated storage tank(*) with anticorrosive treatment, 30 mm thick panelling and water discharge valve.
Design, manufacture and testing are all carried out in-company, guaranteeing quality products.
The model is produced in three versions:
- A: chiller with general circulation pump;
- *A/AU: chiller with storage tank and general circulation pump;
- *A/AP: chiller with storage tank and circulation pump for internal primary circuit.