Collecting and Using Information
Types of Data collected
No visitors’ personal information is collected during connection with our website, unless such information is directly provided to us by the visitor, when voluntarily contacting us via email or phone. Aernova s.p.a. will use this personal information to process your request and, when applicable, respond to you. Before contacting us in this manner, visitors have to consent expressly to the collection and use of their personal information for purposes of responding to their request. Personal information may be disclosed to companies within and/or outside Aernova s.p.a. in accordance with the purposes of data collection.
Aernova s.p.a. protects all personal information we receive online with appropriate safeguards and security measures. The personal data are processed through technology tools for the time necessary to achieve the purpose behind their collection. However, by nature the Internet is not a secure medium and neither the privacy of your communications nor the visits to this website can be absolutely protected from third parties’ attacks. Accordingly, by visiting this website, you acknowledge and agree that Aernova s.p.a. is not in a position to guarantee the visitors against third parties’ violations or for facts out of its control.
To access the Reserved Area users receive an ID code and a password. In order to avoid violations, passwords do not contain any reference to the user's name. Users are requested to keep their password secret.
To visit the pages in the Reserved Area your browser needs to be set on AES-128 bit (es. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 sp2 o above, or Netscape Navigator 6 or above).
INFORMATION NOTICE RELATING TO DATA SUBJECT, PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196 OF JUNE 30, 2003 ("Personal Data Protection Code")
A) Purposes and modalities of the processing
Aernova s.p.a. informs that any personal data collected directly from any data subject through the access and use of this website, may be processed for the following purposes:
– to provide the service requested (example: request of information, purchase of items, invoicing and payments, after-sale assistance);
– to comply with any obligation imposed by laws, regulations or EC legislation;
– to carry out activities of an administrative, accounting, legal and statistical kind;
– to send periodical email with information or communications, upon explicit acceptance of this service by the user. The processing of data is carried out by manual and electronic means for reasons strictly related to the above-mentioned purposes and, in each case, to guarantee the security and protection of the data.
B) Categories of Entities to which Data may be Communicated, or which may Receive Data in their Capacity as Data Processors
I. Aernova s.p.a. may communicate personal data, without the prior consent of the data subject, to:
1) any entity to which personal data shall be communicated pursuant to law, regulation or special legislation;
2) any company owned by Aernova s.p.a., or affiliated to it pursuant to Article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code, provided that the personal data is processed only for the purposes set forth under paragraph A) above;
II. Any persons responsible for data processing within any of the following categories, may acquire knowledge of personal data as regards any data related to the performance of their duties: employees of Aernova s.p.a.; temporary workers; interns; consultants.
C) Data Subject’s Rights
A data subject shall have the right to:
– obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
– be informed of the source of the personal data and of the purposes and methods of the processing;
– obtain the updating, rectification or integration of the data;
– obtain the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully.
D) Data Collector
Via Vignale 29-31, 35014 Fontaniva (PD) - Italy
Tel: +39 049 9401990 r.a.
Fax: +39 049 5974877
Servers hosting the website www.aernovaspa.it are located in Arezzo (AR) post code 51200, via Sergio Ramelli 8 – Italy.